Thursday 27 May 2010

Bristol Expo

The Bristol Expo was, as always, fantastic.  I took it pretty easy on the Friday night, but got in a horrible state on Saturday night/Sunday morning- although others got in far worse states, it has to be said:


Yes, that is indeed Jock and Dom Reardon.  It's probably best not to go into any greater detail- but I assume it's a Totnes thing.  Whatever it was they were doing, it had me in stitches.

I spent most of the weekend with the Com.X guys, who are all really nice, but I also bumped into loads of people I haven't seen in ages- which is what Bristol's all about for me.  Bit quieter this year- and I missed the likes of Spurrier, Molcher and PJ- but I met a few new people as well, so that was nice.  Particularly pleased to meet up with John Higgins again, who I think is a really top bloke.

Got told off by what seemed like everyone for not really believing in my own abilities, so have made a mental note to look down my nose at people and assume that I'm the absolute best at everything I do from now on... :D

The only fly in the ointment this year was somebody getting knocked down right in front of us, outside of the Ramada- which was all very unpleasant.  I'd particularly like to thank the stupid cow that tried to get a better view for her toddler (seriously!).  Clear views of people broken and bleeding in the street- just the sort of thing that every young boy needs!

Anyway...  apart from that, it was a top weekend all round really.

No comments: